Your Privacy is Our Policy
• We do not share, rent, sell or trade any personal information with any outside organisation.
• We do not rent our mailing list, either paper or electronic, nor do we allow others access to it for any reason. Any information given to Franklins of Thorncote is used only for the specific purposes for which you supply it to us.
• We will only call you if we have a question or problem about your order. If you are not available when we call, we will be as discreet as possible in leaving any message; we will only say that S E Trading is calling with a question or problem about your order.
• If we or our credit card processor suspects card fraud, we may contact the holder of a credit card used on an order at the billing address or telephone numbers supplied, or at those supplied by the credit card holder's bank, to verify the legitimacy of an order.
• All orders are shipped with a receipt which indicates the name and address of the purchaser; if you mark the order as a gift we will instead enclose a packing slip which also indicates the name and address of the purchaser but does not list product prices.
• We do place cookies in your browser. The functions of these cookies are to keep track of your shopping cart and to analyse the path that users take through our site, so that we can constantly improve our site navigation system.
• No personal information is placed in it.
• You do not have to accept these cookies to use our site.
• You do need to accept these cookies to use our on-line shopping cart system.
• You do not need use our on-line shopping cart system to order; we accept orders by telephone, fax, paper mail and email as well as over the Web.
• We log the IP address of access to our web site. This information is used for general performance monitoring and analysis, and is not associated with any personally identifiable information.
• We retain records of orders, including customer addresses and payment information (EXCLUDING credit card numbers), to permit resolution of disputes and questions, and to provide accounting records. These records are kept confidential, and are not shared with any other outside party except as required by law, or to resolve billing and credit card disputes.
• Any paperwork containing customer names, addresses, or other information is destroyed before being disposed of.
• The transaction of the money can take upto 3 working days before being taken from your account or credit card.
• If you have any questions or concerns about it, do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com